I don't really know what's going on with the agent, I just assumed it
crashes. I found out that the agent stops working only when the
repository is cloned, when connected to the server by key, it works
well. The problem concerns only the arm platform, because I don’t see
this on x86_64.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssh in Ubuntu.

  ssh-agent: Error connecting to agent: Connection refused

Status in openssh package in Ubuntu:

  Package: openssh 1:8.9p1-3
  Architecture: arm64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: MATE

  raspberry pi 4. The keys are added, but for example, when cloning a
  repository via ssh, the ssh agent crashes, restarting does not help,
  the repository is not cloned. When launch the command ssh-add -L Error
  connecting to agent: Connection refused. I rolled back to the package
  version 1: 8.8p1-1 and everything works fine.