** Branch linked: lp:~unity-api-team/unity-scopes-api/better-diagnostics

** Branch unlinked: lp:~michihenning/unity-scopes-api/better-diagnostics

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  scope hangs on SearchMetadata::location(metadata)

Status in API for Unity scopes integration:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity-scopes-api” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “unity-scopes-api” source package in Utopic:

  Build 166.

  Trying to use Location from the SearchMetadata passed to the Query,
  but the scope hangs:

  Query::Query(CannedQuery const& query,\
                      SearchMetadata const& metadata,\
                      QString const& scopePath):
                          metadata_(metadata),
  {
  [...]
  country = getCountry(metadata_);
  }

  QString RssQuery::getCountry(SearchMetadata md) {
      qDebug() << "======= BEFORE";
      unity::scopes::Location const &loc = md.location();
      qDebug() << "======== AFTER ";[...]
  }

  When I comment thelocation() line, the scope works and I see this in
/home/phablet/.cache/upstart/scope-registry.log:
  ======= BEFORE
  ======== AFTER

  With the line present, the scope hangs and I see only this:
  ======= BEFORE