Same problem for me. I did not upgrade to the beta version of 22.04, but
waited until the official upgrade was available. Nevertheless, kdesu
does not work.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to policykit-1 in Ubuntu.

  software-properties-qt can no longer launch when called by pkexec

Status in kdesu package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in kubuntu-settings package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in policykit-1 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntustudio-default-settings package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in kdesu source package in Jammy:
  Confirmed
Status in kubuntu-settings source package in Jammy:
  In Progress
Status in policykit-1 source package in Jammy:
  Confirmed
Status in software-properties source package in Jammy:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntustudio-default-settings source package in Jammy:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  See description below. As the driver manager is done inside software-
  properties-qt, it's basically the same bug, but now it's affected by
  something we can't exactly get into the mechanism of: plasma-
  discover's "Software Sources" link.

  Steps to recrate:

  1) Open Plasma-discover
  2) Go to Settings
  3) Under click on "Software Sources"
  4) Attempt to enter password

  Expected: Software properties opens

  Actual: Pkexec keeps asking for password.

  ------

  Earlier description:

  The driver manager for both Ubuntu Studio and Kubuntu can no longer
  launch due to some updated security measures in PolicyKit.

  The original behavior was that systemsettings would open
  /usr/bin/ubuntustudio-driver-manager (or /usr/bin/kubuntu-driver-
  manger) via pkexec, which would then open software-settings-qt.
  Unfortunately, the new behavior does not act correctly to pkexec and
  pkexec does not see the user as available in the sudoers file.

  The only way around this was to pass "export DISPLAY=:0" inside the
  appropriate driver manager executable with the command "sudo software-
  properties-qt". The KCM itself needs to execute the driver-manager via
  xterm, which then prompts for a password. It's ugly, but it works.

  I will attach a debdiff for the kubuntu-settings package.

  Package: ubuntustudio-default-settings 22.04.19 [modified:
usr/share/sddm/themes/ubuntustudio/theme.conf]
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.15.0-22.22-lowlatency 5.15.19
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-22-lowlatency x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair nvidia_modeset
nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu79
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: KDE
  Date: Thu Mar 17 12:19:44 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Studio 21.04 "Hirsute Hippo" - Alpha amd64
(20210320)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubuntustudio-default-settings
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2021-11-07 (130 days ago)
  modified.conffile..etc.skel..local.share.konsole.Profile: [deleted]