Save behavior after upgrading from 21.10 to 22.04 system is unbootable because
of "out of memory".
Live image Ubuntu 21.10 still works (btw. Fedora 36 beta works too).
Live image Ubuntu 22.04 "out of memory"

Hardware: LG Gram 16Z90P
Ram: 16 GB
Harddisk: 1 TB (Uefi and LUKS disk encryption)

Is there a solution in plan with a new daily ubuntu desktop iso?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to initramfs-tools in Ubuntu.

  Initrd out of memory error after upgrade to 22.04

Status in initramfs-tools package in Ubuntu:

  After upgrading to 22.04 system is unbootable because of "out of memory"
error when loading initial ramdisk. I was able to fix it by editing cat
/etc/initramfs-tools/initramfs.conf
  and changing configuration to:
  MODULES=dep
  COMPRESS=xz
  RUNSIZE=15%

  Not sure which one helped, but I can test it if needed.

  System information:
  Release:        22.04

  initramfs-tools:
    Installed: 0.140ubuntu13