Can't boot USB LiveCD of Kubuntu 20.04.4.
I've moved HDD from another PC with an almost fresh installation of 20.04.
ksplashqml crashes.

I'm trying to install Ubuntu 18.04.6. It won't load without pci=nomsi noapic
nolapic kernel args.
Next I'll try Kubuntu 16.04...

Also Dell Inspiron 1501 resurrecion.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  [Regression] RS482M [Mobility Radeon Xpress 200]

Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:

  RS482M [Mobility Radeon Xpress 200] crash gnome desktop at startup with Oh
no! Something has gone wrong after latest updates
  It works fine before them
  System: Hp Nx6325
  Video: Advanced Micro Deviceº Inc. [AMD/ATI] RS482M [Mobility Radeon Xpress
200] (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])