There seems to be something wrong with the way the ignore-case option is
handled:

   -f, --ignore-case           fold lower case to upper case characters

The option is enabled by default when running `look <word>` and the only
way to disable it is to specify the wordlist as the next positional
parameter.

```
$ look accident
> KO (-f is enabled by default)
$ look accident /usr/share/dict/words
accident
accidental
accidentally
accidental's
accidentals
accident's
accidents
> OK (-f is not enabled)
$ look -f accident /usr/share/dict/words
> KO
```

Also, look was provided by bsdmainutils (i.e., src:bsdmainutils) in
focal but bsdextrautils (i.e., src:util-linux) in impish/jammy. This is
a different implemention. I wonder if the assumption on the sorting
order or the dictionary is the same.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to util-linux in Ubuntu.

  The "look" cli dictionary only sees capitalized words

Status in util-linux package in Ubuntu:

  In Ubuntu 20.04;
  ~ > look accident
  accident
  accident's
  accidental
  accidental's
  accidentally
  accidentals
  accidents
  In Ubuntu 22.04;
  ~ > look accident
  (nothing)
  ~ > look acc
  Accenture
  Accenture's
  Accra
  Accra's
  Digging deeper; the dictionary at /usr/share/dict/words seems OK.
  If I copy the "look" binary from Ubuntu 20.04 and use it on Ubuntu 22.04 it
works;
  ~ > ./look accident
  accident
  accidental
  accidentally
  accidental's
  accidentals
  accident's
  accidents

  Package: bsdextrautils 2.37.2-4ubuntu3
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Tue May  3 14:19:57 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180725)
  SourcePackage: util-linux
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2022-05-01 (2 days ago)