We haven't got new reports since the fix landed nor visible regression
so let's say the fix is working as intended.

** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-impish
** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-impish

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  Copy from Firefox Wayland fails to be pasted anywhere else

Status in GTK+:
  Unknown
Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gtk+3.0 source package in Impish:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  * Impact

  The clipboard copies from GTK based software sometime stop working
  under wayland

  * Test Case

  - in a wayland session try to copy text between software, from firefox
  to gedit for example, it should work in a consistent manner

  alternative testcase inspired from the gitlab ticket
  - install wl-clipboard
  - use evince to open a pdf
  - select and copy some content
  - on a cmdline do
  $ wl-paste -t TEXT
  - try to paste then in another software, gedit for example

  the copied text should be pasted

  * Regression potential

  The changes are in the wayland selection source so the impact should
  only be for wayland users and limited to clipboard interactions

  ------------------

  Running Firefox 84.0.2 for Ubuntu Canonical-1.0 on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS, on
Wayland native

  Version       84.0.2
  Build ID      20210105180113

  Window Protocol       wayland
  Desktop Environment   gnome

  DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM:

  If I copy text from a web page and try to paste it into another
  Firefox page, the text is pasted correctly.

  If I copy text from a web page and try to paste it in [gedit,
  libreoffice, thunderbird, terminal, slack (electron)] nothing happens.
  The Gnome Clipboard extension stays empty when content is copied from
  Firefox Wayland.

  Pasting *from* another app *to* Firefox works fine.