Ah - is it that the same version is now built and published in Groovy
and we can't safely copy the binary backwards? If so, then my second
question of why this isn't going in via focal-security still stands.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  no change rebuild to get security update out on riscv64

Status in cups package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in cups source package in Focal:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  no change rebuild to get riscv64 build out

  [Impact]

   * riscv64 build of cups security update failed, and then succeeded in
groovy. See https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/2.3.1-9ubuntu1.1
   * it means that focal-updates & focal-security are lacking a security update
of cups on riscv64
   * do a no change rebuild of cups as an SRU to get updated cups package out
on focal

  [Test Plan]

   * autopkgtests pass
   * riscv64 build is successful

  [Where problems could occur]

   * As usual, no change rebuilds of packages may introduce miss builds.

  [Other Info]

   * currently snap review tooling reports that cups has CVEs on riscv64
  when one builds base:core20 snaps for riscv64.