The input-feedback-sounds worked for me, thanks a lot Vuk, I would never
figure out that by myself.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  GTK file open dialog hangs Chrome/Brave

Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:

  I removed xdg-desktop-portal because I use Xorg, don't use any snaps or
flatpaks and GTK file open dialog is better than portal one.
  But GTK file open dialog makes Chrome/Brave freeze after closing it.

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Install Chrome or Brave
  2. Remove xdg-desktop-portal so Chrome/Brave use GTK file open dialog instead
of portal one
  3. Press Ctrl+O to open file open dialog
  4. Close dialog or choose any file, does not matter, browser is stuck

  I don't see this behavior on Debian that I also use, so I guess bug is
  in GTK rather than Chrome/Brave.

  Fresh install of Ubuntu 22.04
  lsb_release:
  Release:      22.04

  libgtk-3-0:
    Installed: 3.24.33-1ubuntu1
    Candidate: 3.24.33-1ubuntu1
    Version table:
   *** 3.24.33-1ubuntu1 500
          500 http://rs.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  Package: libgtk-3-0 3.24.33-1ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat Apr 23 19:27:45 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220419)
  SourcePackage: gtk+3.0