** Description changed:

  Search domains defined in a NetworkManager connection are not pushed to
  systemd-resolved.
+
+ DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
+ DISTRIB_RELEASE=22.04
+ DISTRIB_CODENAME=jammy
+ DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 22.04 LTS"
+ PRETTY_NAME="Ubuntu 22.04 LTS"
+ NAME="Ubuntu"
+ VERSION_ID="22.04"
+ VERSION="22.04 LTS (Jammy Jellyfish)"
+ VERSION_CODENAME=jammy
+ ID=ubuntu
+ ID_LIKE=debian
+ UBUNTU_CODENAME=jammy

** Description changed:

  Search domains defined in a NetworkManager connection are not pushed to
  systemd-resolved.

  DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
  DISTRIB_RELEASE=22.04
  DISTRIB_CODENAME=jammy
  DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 22.04 LTS"
  PRETTY_NAME="Ubuntu 22.04 LTS"
  NAME="Ubuntu"
  VERSION_ID="22.04"
  VERSION="22.04 LTS (Jammy Jellyfish)"
  VERSION_CODENAME=jammy
  ID=ubuntu
  ID_LIKE=debian
  UBUNTU_CODENAME=jammy
+
+ Details:
+ DNS search domains can be set per NetworkManager connection. In my case it
looks like this:
+
+ nmcli con show MyConnection | grep ipv4.dns-search
+ ipv4.dns-search:
mydomain.at,org.mydomain.at,linux.mydomain.at
+
+ Afaik NetworkManager should push them to systemd-resolved automatically.
+ But this does not happen. The entries do not make it to
+ /etc/resolv.conf.
+
+ (If I do it manually with resolvectl, it works.)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  NetworkManager does not push search domains to systemd-resolved

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu: