I stumbled over this setting up CI for a Qt project that supports both
Qt6 and Qt5. I confirm that creating a /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/qtchooser/qt6.conf file with the contents:

```
/usr/lib/qt6/bin
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
```

and setting the QT_SELECT environment variable to `qt6` works around the
bug.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtchooser in Ubuntu.

  QtChooser doesn't support qt6

Status in qtchooser package in Ubuntu:

  qtchooser doesn't run qt6 applications because it doesn't have a
  qt6.conf/6.conf file yet.

  In order to work, it must have two files `/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
  gnu/qtchooser/qt6.conf` and a `/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
  gnu/qtchooser/6.conf` with this content:

  ```
  /usr/lib/qt6/bin
  /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
  ```

  Without it, lupdate, lrelease, and any other qt6 tools show this
  error: `could not find a Qt installation of ''`