** Summary changed:

- Ubuntu 22.04 lock screen issue RX6500XT
+ Gnome 42 lock screen issue RX6500XT

** Description changed:

- Hi, I have a problem with lock screen function with Ubuntu 22.04. When I
- activate this feature, the system hangs and cannot be restored. You must
- turn off/on PC to restore session. I suppose that this issue is
- connected with AMD Video card RX6500XT and bad video driver which is
- default for the system AMD® Beige_goby, because with other video cards
- like RX5500XT, 550 and Nvidia working well. Is there any solution to fix
- this?
+ Hi, I have a problem with lock screen function with Ubuntu 22.04/Fedora
+ 36. When I activate this feature, the system hangs and cannot be
+ restored. You must turn off/on PC to restore session. I suppose that
+ this issue is connected with AMD Video card RX6500XT and bad video
+ driver which is default for the system AMD® Beige_goby, because with
+ other video cards like RX5500XT, 550 and Nvidia working well. Is there
+ any solution to fix this?

** Package changed: vim (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

** Description changed:

- Hi, I have a problem with lock screen function with Ubuntu 22.04/Fedora
- 36. When I activate this feature, the system hangs and cannot be
- restored. You must turn off/on PC to restore session. I suppose that
- this issue is connected with AMD Video card RX6500XT and bad video
- driver which is default for the system AMD® Beige_goby, because with
- other video cards like RX5500XT, 550 and Nvidia working well. Is there
- any solution to fix this?
+ Hi, I have a problem with lock screen and idle functions with Ubuntu
+ 22.04/Fedora 36. When I activate this feature, the system hangs and
+ cannot be restored. You must turn off/on PC to restore session. I
+ suppose that this issue is connected with AMD Video card RX6500XT and
+ bad video driver which is default for the system AMD® Beige_goby,
+ because with other video cards like RX5500XT, 550 and Nvidia working
+ well. Is there any solution to fix this?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to vim in Ubuntu.

  Gnome 42 lock screen issue RX6500XT

Status in Ubuntu: