Public bug reported:

The cyrus-sasl2 package in Ubuntu is still lacking the channel binding
support in gssapi, which was/is required by a certain patch level of
Windows Active Directory.

I have an old ppa[1] of when I was working on this, before I was moved
to other projects.

The patches I used there seem to be committed upstream now, just not yet
part of a release. And there seem to be some follow-up commits as well.

Once this is fixed and tested, it's also probably a good SRU candidate.

1. https://launchpad.net/~ahasenack/+archive/ubuntu/sasl-channel-binding

** Affects: cyrus-sasl2 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to cyrus-sasl2 in Ubuntu.

  Missing channel binding for gssapi

Status in cyrus-sasl2 package in Ubuntu: