This bug was fixed in the package keyutils - 1.6.1-3ubuntu1

---------------
keyutils (1.6.1-3ubuntu1) kinetic; urgency=medium

  * Merge from Debian unstable (LP: #1977982).
    Remaining changes:
    - d/p/apply-ttl-records.patch: Add patch to apply default TTL to records
      obtained from getaddrinfo(). (LP: #1962453)
    Dropped patches:
    - d/p/private-priv.patch: This patch was fixing a FTBFS issue for nuxwdog
      which is no longer present in the archive. Other packages that
      build-depend on libkeyutils-dev do not FTBFS in Debian currently ; where
      the patch is not applied.

keyutils (1.6.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0 (no changes needed)
  * Bump debhelper compatibility to 13
  * Drop cifs.patch (obsolete)

keyutils (1.6.1-2ubuntu3) jammy; urgency=medium

  * d/p/apply-default-ttl-to-records.patch: Add patch
    to apply default TTL to records obtained from
    getaddrinfo(). (LP: #1962453)

keyutils (1.6.1-2ubuntu2) impish; urgency=medium

  * No-change rebuild to build packages with zstd compression.

 -- Olivier Gayot <olivier.ga...@canonical.com>  Wed, 08 Jun 2022
17:25:33 +0200

** Changed in: keyutils (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to keyutils in Ubuntu.

  Please merge keyutils 1.6.1-3 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

Status in keyutils package in Ubuntu:

  The Ubuntu delta contains two patches:

  * d/p/private-priv.patch:
  This patch was applied in Ubuntu to fix a FTBFS issue on nuxwdog. nuxwdog was
a C++ project and would include the header file from libkeyutils-dev.
Unfortunately, the header file contains variables named "private" - which is a
keyword in C++ but not in C.
  The last version of nuxwdog from the archive is in Bionic so I am tempted to
drop this patch. The bug report on Debian was closed/not-fixed when nuxwdog was
removed from the archive:
  If we drop this, there is a chance, however, that other packages would FTBFS
if they build-depends on libkeyutils-dev and include the C header in C++ code.
Here is the list of packages that build-depends on libkeyutils-dev:
    * bcachefs-tools
    * ceph
    * cifs-utils
    * ecryptfs-utils
    * gdm3
    * gssproxy
    * ima-evm-utils
    * kafs-client
    * krb5
    * kstart
    * ndctl
    * nfs-utils
    * python-keyutils
    * sssd
    * stress-ng
  All these packages are in Debian unstable today and are not FTBFS, so I'd
assume it's fine to drop the patch.

  * d/p/apply-ttl-to-records.patch:
  This patch was applied recently (from upstream) to fix #1962453. I think we
need to keep this patch and I'm considering forwarding it to Debian.