Thank you for your bug report. The information displayed there is indeed
incorrect, it is using the value returned by

$ ua status --format=json

so reassing to this component

** Package changed: software-properties (Ubuntu) => ubuntu-advantage-
tools (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntu-advantage-tools (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntu-advantage-tools (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  detached ua key and and attached back, now on extensive security
  maintenance until 31/12/9999

Status in ubuntu-advantage-tools package in Ubuntu:

  I have detached Ubuntu Advantage key and attached again, to make
  livepatch work. When I realized the updates tab changed to Extensive
  Security Maintenance until 31/12/9999 (essentially until Y10K)

  I tried re-opening the app, didn't work. Restarted the PC, didn't
  work. A partial upgrade, didn't work. I have a screenshot, it has been
  attached.

  Ubuntu Release: 22.04
  Version of software-properties-gtk: 0.99.22.2
  What I expected to happen: Livepatch working again, on the free subscription
of LTS until 2027.
  What happened instead: Somehow got support until 31/12/9999 (again, Y10K.)

  Package: software-properties-gtk 0.99.22.2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Fri Jun 17 19:03:59 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20220223)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=pt_BR:pt:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)