** Also affects: dh-python (Ubuntu Focal)

** Changed in: dh-python (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dh-python in Ubuntu.

  [BPO] dh-python 5.20220403 to focal

Status in dh-python package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in dh-python source package in Focal:

  [Impact]

   * This is needed to refresh the yt-dlp package as it has support for
'environment markers'
   * This version could also be useful for other projects as it adds support
for pyproject.

  [Scope]

  Backport from:
   * To me it makes sense to backport from jammy (LTS), though the version
currently is the same as devel.

  Backport to:
   * focal

  [Other Info]

   * I have created a test backport in ppa:unit193/staging and have
  already utilized.

  [Testing]

  * focal:
  [x] Package builds without modification
  [x] dh-python installs cleanly and runs
  [?] pybuild-plugin-pyproject installs cleanly and runs