** Package changed: tracker (Ubuntu) => tracker-miners (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to tracker in Ubuntu.

  tracker-extract crashes with SIGSYS when upgrading from 20.04 to 22.04

Status in tracker-miners package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-release-upgrader package in Ubuntu:

  When upgrading Ubuntu Desktop from 20.04 to 22.04, there's often
  (pretty much always) a crash from tracker-extract, as described in the
  following error report:

  https://errors.ubuntu.com/oops/d7866d85-14cc-11ed-a52b-fa163e55efd0

  The crash occurs during the upgrade, which means it's fairly hard to
  investigate exactly what's going on as apport fails to extract a stack
  trace, the binaries being overwritten during the upgrade.

  However, the crash occurs because of a unhandled SIGSYS, meaning a
  seccomp filter issue. I've tried backporting this patch fixing a
  similar issue:

  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/tracker-
  miners/-/commit/4cda983b02e49f6bd28b94a6b96c9fe7026887ef

  but it doesn't apply, likely due to the code having diverged too much
  since.

  My proposal is thus to disable tracker-extract during upgrade,
  including in all user sessions. I'm assuming that the new version will
  be enabled automatically as its unit file changed name anyway.