Public bug reported:

I am trying to add my google account but dialog box closes immediately
and then give me error Ubuntu 22.04.1 has experienced and internal
error.

** Affects: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in

  Account Online crash in wayland session

Status in gnome-online-accounts package in Ubuntu: