[Expired for gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  File chooser window too big with left dock and dual monitors

Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      22.04

  I am not sure what package this problem is in, sorry.

  I find the following annoyance in Ubuntu 22.04:

  Many apps and web pages pop up a gnome file chooser window when the
  user needs to select a file or files for some purpose.

  I have dual monitors with the main monitor on the right and display my
  dock on the left side of that monitor. When I get to the file chooser,
  I find that it displays at full screen size on the active monitor, but
  not respecting the existence of the dock at the left of that display.
  So the leftmost bit of the window is cut off. It appears on the other
  monitor as in the attached screen shot.