I have to correct my last comment: ui was None. Therefore this bug is a
duplicate of bug #1983481.

** Package changed: sudo (Ubuntu) => apport (Ubuntu)

   _run_hook called with ui=None

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  ubuntu-bug _usr_bin_sudo.crash yields AttributeError

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  While digging through /var/crash folder I've realized that I do have a
  few crashes involving sudo. To be exact, couple of files names
  _usr_bin_sudo.N.crash

  Logically, I've tried uploading those to Ubuntu error tracker using
  following:

  ubuntu-bug  /var/crash/_usr_bin_sudo.0.crash

  It failed mumbling about permissions. So, stupid but common next step:
  sudo ubuntu-bug  /var/crash/_usr_bin_sudo.0.crash

  yielded me the following Python Traceback:

  ** (apport-gtk:6825): WARNING **: Couldn't connect to accessibility bus:
Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-ILURWtYdgA: Connection refused
  ERROR: hook /usr/share/apport/package-hooks/source_sudo.py crashed:
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/apport/report.py", line 197, in
_run_hook
      symb['add_info'](report, ui)
    File "/usr/share/apport/package-hooks/source_sudo.py", line 20, in add_info
      response = ui.yesno("The contents of your /etc/sudoers file may help
developers diagnose your bug more quickly, however, it may contain sensitive
information.  Do you want to include it in your bug report?")
  AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'yesno'

  It seems that in the end, something got uploaded to the server, but it
  didn't make any indication of successful upload what-so-ever.
  Repeating the same sequence of actions does not yield the same Python
  Traceback and exits gracefully.

  Package: apport 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.19
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.15.0-64.73~16.04.1-generic 4.15.18
  Uname: Linux 4.15.0-64-generic x86_64
  ApportLog:

  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.19
  Architecture: amd64