commit 96edb47fa870a9dfd6c3d4eb44a82bcc17bde3d9 (tag: logical/1.14.0-2ubuntu1)
Author: Dave Jones <dave.jo...@canonical.com>
Date:   Thu Jan 27 12:04:00 2022 +0000

    - git configuration changes for Ubuntu (d/gbp.conf, d/.gitignore)

=> Using a "ubuntu/bionic" gbp branch, is probably as useless as using a
"debian/unstable" branch in Ubuntu's development release. I wonder if we
could/should drop that part of the delta on the next occation.

commit 0af3122e0a4f876bb4c4089aac46dfe4d76036ec
Author: Dave Jones <dave.jo...@canonical.com>
Date:   Thu Jan 27 12:02:04 2022 +0000

        - Make autopkgtests cross-test-friendly.

=> This seems to be generally useful. Would you mind sending this patch
to Debian, so we can eventually drop it from our delta?

Thanks!

** Changed in: dbus (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dbus in Ubuntu.

  Please merge dbus 1.14.0-2 from Debian unstable.

Status in dbus package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Please merge dbus 1.14.0-2 from Debian unstable.

  Updated changelog and diff against Debian unstable to be attached
  below.