** Changed in: wpewebkit (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gst-plugins-bad1.0 in

  Please remove wpewebkit and block syncs from Debian

Status in cog package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gst-plugins-bad1.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in wpewebkit package in Ubuntu:

  The wpewebkit package contains a whole webkit browser engine. It is
  currently not used by anything of substance in Ubuntu:

  $ reverse-depends src:wpewebkit
  Reverse-Depends
  * cog                           (for libwpewebkit-1.1-0)
  * gstreamer1.0-wpe              (for libwpewebkit-1.1-0)

  cog is a single-window browser for embedded devices that is not used by
anything else in the archive.
  gstreamer1.0-wpe is a plugin based on wpewebkit that is not used by anything
else in the archive.

  Using this browser engine on the Internet is very risky as it it not
  currently maintained and contains hundreds of security flaws, and
  maintaining it requires a tremendous amount of work.

  As such, I don't believe this package is suitable for the Ubuntu
  archive.

  I recommend we disable the build in gstreamer and remove both cog and
  wpewebkit, and put on block on syncs from Debian.