** Changed in: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  [WSL] Prepare kinetic for common snap use cases

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Users of Ubuntu WSL might be surprised by unexpected dependencies when
  dealing with snaps. The Ubuntu WSL development team is looking for
  ways to let early adopters to experiment some snapd support in
  Kinetic, while still providing the most seamless experience for them.
  Tests done in WSL instances showed surprises that we should mitigate
  soon.

  Some examples are:

  * Sublime Text and Sublime Merge apps silently depend on libgl1. This
  seems a bug which we didn't yet figure out how to fix in the snaps
  themselves. Being such hidden dependencies, we'd expect to soon find
  similar cases as those.

  * Flutter snap provides all dependencies and runs without issues, but
  apps compiled by Flutter requires libgl1, libegl1 and libgtk-3-0
  present in the system during development. Attempting to just run any
  app compiled with Flutter during development will result in crash due
  those libs not being found. Most likely, once package as snaps, those
  apps will behave as expected, if the packager lists dependencies
  properly. The issue reported here affects the app developer
  experience.

  One solution for those problems is seeding for Ubuntu WSL
  specifically:

  - libgl1
  - libegl1
  - libgtk-3-0

  Experienced Ubuntu users would figure out how to overcome those issues
  very quickly, but we should expect that most of Ubuntu WSL userbase
  won't fit in that persona.