Public bug reported:

My RPi4's are having their rootvg on iSCSI and boot from them. The
kernel modules etc are in the initramfs. However since 22.04 the
initramfs is not generated corrected and while booting from it it
results in error messages stating various binaries/scripts are not
locatable.

E.g. modprobe, systemd-udev, mdadm etc.

** Affects: initramfs-tools (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to initramfs-tools in Ubuntu.

  Initramfs-tools: iSCSI boot resulting in modprobe not found error
  message

Status in initramfs-tools package in Ubuntu: