** Changed in: gnome-control-center

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  shows network profiles on wrong device

Status in gnome-control-center:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I have two network ports (ens 34 and ens 37) I'm able to create per
  port its own named profile where it is defined if this used profile
  should use DHCP, use manual DNS and others.

  But if I connect my android Smartphone with USB tethering all named
  Profiles are showing below the new network Port (USB Ethernet) and not
  any more below their defined port. (visual error only) That should
  only happened if a profile is not active but in this case I would
  prefer a separate profile menu where I could choose one and add to a
  specific port.

  Sometimes the network manager entry in the menu also shows confusing
  or empty entries. See print screen attached