** Changed in: gnome-font-viewer (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to fonts-dejavu in Ubuntu.

  DejaVu Serif Italic capital letters and digits broken

Status in fonts-dejavu package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in gnome-font-viewer package in Ubuntu:

  After updating from Focal to Jammy, I noticed that DejaVu Serif Italic
  looks quite broken. At least the letters EFHKLMNT and the digits 1 and
  4 are affected

  Please see the attached screenshot. This was obtained from `gnome-
  font-viewer /usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSerif-Italic.ttf`

  As the font is the default for me in Firefox, it's quite noticeable.

  $ dpkg -l gnome-font-viewer fonts-dejavu-extra