Can you please run `apport-collect 1992519` to attach relevant
information about your system to this bug?

** Changed in: libwebp (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libwebp in Ubuntu.

  Firefox crashing because libwebp's LTO

Status in libwebp package in Ubuntu:

  Full disclosure: I use Firefox from Mozilla repo, not from Snap
  because of lack of support to 1Password.

  I tried access one site, Dell's website (but the same with AMD's website),
and Firefox just crashed and asked to report a bug. If I execute on console I
just get one line multiple times: 'Exiting due to channel error.'.
  I found a bug report for Firefox that has a comment about a folk that get a
tip to compile libwebp without LTO.

  I did the same, and worked! I used `apt source libwebp7` to get the
  source and `apt build-dep libwebp` to install the dependencies. Than I
  executed `export DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS=optimize=-lto` to disable LTO
  and compiled from source with `dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -b`.
  No changes in the code. Installed all relevant packages and browser
  started behaving correctly.