I have an issue. I can connect to the hotspot just fine, but the
connected devices get disconnected almost immediately

I tried all the wifi security options one by one, and there is the same
behavior with each of them.

from journalctrl output
Nov 11 08:36:29 tortuga wpa_supplicant[19131]: wlo2: AP-STA-CONNECTED
a6:81:e8:e3:73:66
Nov 11 08:36:29 tortuga wpa_supplicant[19131]: wlo2: EAPOL-4WAY-HS-COMPLETED
a6:81:e8:e3:73:66
Nov 11 08:36:47 tortuga wpa_supplicant[19131]: wlo2: AP-STA-DISCONNECTED
a6:81:e8:e3:73:66

How do I get this to work?  The Ubuntu 22.04 machine gets internet from
a wired connection to the home router, the router provided DHCP and DNS
services

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  My machine has Wi-Fi Hotspot broken after upgrade to 22.04

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  * Impact
  The hotspot feature fails to forward the data to the clients

  * Test case
  - log into an Ubuntu or GNOME session
  - connect the machine to an eth cable for internet
  - go to gnome-control-center -> wifi
  - enable the hotspot from the menu in the headerbar
  - connect another device to the wifi created
  -> the client should connect and access to internet work correctly

  Upon updating to 22.04, none of my machines can use the connection.