Public bug reported:

[Impact]

 * elfutils ships many ELF/DWARF related tools that are interesting for
users and developers of low level code.

 * More specifically, elfutils ships the debuginfod library and server.
The latest upstream version (0.188) introduces many interesting features
that should make the life of debuginfod users easier; one of those
features is the ability to serve sections of DWARF, instead of the whole
file.  I intend to update Ubuntu's debuginfod instance to use this new
package in the near future.

[Scope]

 * I will backport elfutils/0.188 from Lunar.

 * I will backport elfutils/0.188 to Jammy.

[Other Info]

 * None so far.

** Affects: elfutils (Ubuntu)

** Affects: elfutils (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Also affects: elfutils (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Changed in: elfutils (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to elfutils in Ubuntu.

   [BPO] elfutils/0.188-1 from Lunar

Status in elfutils package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in elfutils source package in Jammy: