Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: apparmor (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  Printer settings stuck on loading drivers database

Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in system-config-printer package in Ubuntu:

     Release:   17.10
  2) ubuntu-settings:
     Installed: 17.10.17
     Candidate: 17.10.17
  3) The printer configuration goes fine and I can print
  4) Printer settings stuck on loading drivers database and finally no drivers
list available. Only 'cancel' button active.

  Note: I'm trying to configure a Brother HL-2030 connected to Network
  through a FritzBox 7940 router. The printer works fine both on Fedora
  and macOS X systems. I opened 'System Settings', then select 'Devices'
  > 'Printers' > 'Add a Printer'. I entered the router address and the
  window shows me correctly a 'JetDirect-Printer' on 192.168.178.1. I
  selected the printer and pressed the 'Add' button, a window 'Select
  Printer Driver' appears and stuck with 'Loading drivers database...'.
  After about 2 minutes, stopped loading and remains blank. No drivers
  selection is available and I can only push the 'Cancel' button.