The fix fixed one issue... it did not fix all the fds leaked in the
tests.

** Changed in: mir

** Changed in: mir
     Assignee: Alexandros Frantzis (afrantzis) => Mir development team
(mir-team)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Mir test code (and possibly production code) leaks fds

Status in Mir:
  Confirmed
Status in “mir” package in Ubuntu:

  Steps to reproduce: valgrind --tool=none --track-fds=yes
  mir_(unit|integration|acceptance)_tests

  Expected result: No fds are leaked
  Actual result: A lot of fds are leaked

  As with memory errors it's important to reach a state where we don't
  leak any fds in our tests. This will helps us catch fd leak
  regressions in production code. When we reach the zero leak state we
  can enable --track-fds=yes in CI.

  See, for example, https://bugs.launchpad.net/mir/+bug/1353461 which
  was caused by fd leaks both in test code and _production code_, and
  was lost in the fd leak noise we currently produce.