** Tags added: oem-priority

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libnl3 in Ubuntu.

  libnl3 3.4.0 doesn't work with WCN3980

Status in OEM Priority Project:
  New
Status in libnl3 package in Ubuntu:

  When testing WCN3980 with 20.04 and UC20, WCN3980 is not able connect
  to an AP.

  I tried a different libnl3 from BSP and found that WCN3980 can work
  correctly. The version used in BSP is 3.5.0.

  I bisected the commits from 3.4.0 to 3.5.0 and found this commit[1] is the
root cause.
  According to the commit, it seems that the flag should be set for kernel
later than 5.2.

  [1]
https://github.com/thom311/libnl/commit/7de65a051fb37ece16f896a7385073274b77a133