@binli - I never found a need to update pipewire; the gstreamer patches
(for gstreamer and gst-plugins-base) seem to be sufficient in my
testing.

I tested your gstreamer & gst-plugins-base packages and they work the same as
the ones I built. I think you could drop "-0ubuntu1binli1" from the symbols
update though:
- _gst_meta_tag_memory_reference@Base 1.20.3-0ubuntu1binli1
+ _gst_meta_tag_memory_reference@Base 1.20.3

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gstreamer1.0 in Ubuntu.

  Screencast only records one second

Status in GNOME Shell:
  Fix Released
Status in OEM Priority Project:
  In Progress
Status in gst-plugins-base1.0 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gstreamer1.0 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in pipewire package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-shell source package in Jammy:
  Fix Released
Status in gst-plugins-base1.0 source package in Jammy:
  New
Status in gstreamer1.0 source package in Jammy:
  New
Status in pipewire source package in Jammy:

  When recording a screencast with gnome on kinetic the resulting video
  will play for one second and then freeze. It looks like the same bug
  was discussed upstream at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-
  shell/-/issues/5585