Note that this applies `rsyslog-8.2112.0-2ubuntu2.2`, but I needed to remove it
from my machine before system allowed me to do anything.
Otherwise rsyslog spams SSD, and I am unable to do anything, and some programs
crash due to lack of disk space.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to rsyslog in Ubuntu.

  rsyslog fills the root filesystem by spamming messages

Status in rsyslog package in Ubuntu:

  Today, I lost some of my data.
  I had a file open in Vim, and lost it, since rsyslog quickly produced over
450GB on 1TB root filesystem within a day.
  It should correctly limit the log spam by default, but instead it creates its
own log file.
  Since it is installed by other software, end user is surprised when is root
filesystem is filled with useless messages.

  In my case the messages came from `snap` for desktop integration
  continuously restarting for unknown reasons.

  journald and `printk` limit rate of log spamming by default just to
  prevent data loss for the same reason.

  Package: rsyslog (not installed)
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.15.0-57.63-lowlatency 5.15.74
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-57-lowlatency x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.3
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Jan 17 18:37:49 2023
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220809.1)
  SourcePackage: rsyslog
  modified.conffile..etc.logrotate.d.rsyslog: [deleted]