Thanks Steve for the reviews and for pointing out that the strings were
outdated in Lunar, we had some recent tweaks in the Vcs not uploaded to
the archive yet. I've updated the package now, which resolves the 'Enter
code on ubuntu.com/pro/attach' vs 'Log in with Ubuntu One'

We also somehow missed cherrypicking the commit that made 'FIPS 140-2'
not-translatable to stable series. I don't think change that is worth an
upload though since the only problem it could create is if some
translators went out of their way to translate it in a stable serie to
something that doesn't make sense and we can also resolve it by manually
editing the template and reuploading the .pot to launchpad, no need of a
package upload.

I've emailed the translators list to let them know about the new strings
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-translators/2023-January/007865.html

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

   Replace the Livepatch tab by an Ubuntu Pro one

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in software-properties source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in software-properties source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in software-properties source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  * Impact

  We want desktop integration with Ubuntu Pro, that will also replace
  the custom registration code we had for Livepatch which is integrated
  with the new service

  * Test case

  - ensure that the machine isn't attached to ubuntu pro (otherwise the screen
would not be displayed) and is online
  $ pro status
  and `$ pro detach` if needed

  - until the service is in production to try the magic workflow, edit
/etc/ubuntu-advantage/uaclient.conf to set
  contract_url: https://contracts.staging.canonical.com
  then 'ua refresh config')
  and use the non staging for token registration

  - $ software-properties-gtk
  -> the list of tabs should include an 'Ubuntu Pro' one and no 'Livepatch'

  The Ubuntu Pro tab should state 'This machine is not covered by an
  Ubuntu Pro subscription', display a 'Enable Ubuntu Pro' button and
  have other controls inactive

  - click 'Enable Ubuntu Pro'
  -> A dialog 'Enable Ubuntu Pro' opens
  -> the first option 'Enter code on ubuntu.com/pro/attach' is selected
  -> a pincode is displayed under the option

  - go to http//ubuntu.com/pro/attach and enter the pincode
  -> after some seconds the software-properties UI should update and display a
green mark and 'Valid token' label on the right of the pincode

  - click 'Confirm'
  -> you should get an authentification prompt

  - enter your password
  -> a spinner starts animating instead of the 'Valid token' label
  -> once the attachment job is done the dialog is autoclosed
  -> the UI should now state 'Ubuntu Pro support is enabled', under Security
'ESM Infra', 'ESM Apps' and 'Kernel Livepatch' should be displayed an enabled
  (or without 'ESM Apps' if you don't have the current ubuntu-advantage-tools)

  - check that the '$ pro status' output matches the UI one

  - try enabling/disable options
  -> verify that the 'pro status' change accordingly

  - Click 'Disable Ubuntu Pro'
  -> you get asked for confirmation and password
  -> confirm that the UI is back to the original state and that 'pro status'
confirm the system isn't attached to Ubuntu Pro anymore

  - Go through the testcase again but selecting the 'Or add token
  manually' option, the steps should be similar

  * Regression Potential

  There could be problems in the UI
  The new service could be not working as expected
  Strings are new and currently have no translations