Sigh, so this one is a bit of a pita. Minimal C code uses this and it is
easy to update that. The problem comes with the SWIG interface libraries
(python, ruby, etc) have baked these names into their API. We can update
those but then we stand a good chance of breaking some external code.

Admittedly I don't know SWIG well, but I am looking into what can be
done.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  aalogparse.h cannot be included from C++ code

Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:

  aalogparse.h cannot be included from C++ code because it uses
  'namespace' and 'class' as variable names, and these are reserved
  keywords in C++.

  /usr/include/aalogparse/aalogparse.h:137:15: error: expected unqualified-id
before ‘namespace’
    137 |         char *namespace;
        |               ^~~~~~~~~
  /usr/include/aalogparse/aalogparse.h:163:15: error: expected unqualified-id
before ‘class’
    163 |         char *class;
        |               ^~~~~

  This is interesting to me because abi-compliance-checker necessarily
  processes all headers as C++; but it's likely of general interest to
  be able to link C++ code to libapparmor.