The kinetic sbuild autopkgtest regression *looks* to be a real regression to me
- having a bit of a look, it seems mmdebstrap is checking the apt version
against
```
$content =~ /^apt ([0-9]+\.[0-9]+\.[0-9]+)[a-z0-9]* \([a-z0-9-]+\)$/m
```
while this SRU has version string "apt 2.5.3ubuntu0.1 (amd64)". I'm not a perl
expert, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't match, leaving mmdebstrap failing to
detect the apt version and bailing.

It looks like this might require an mmdebstrap SRU before we can release
apt?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  Leftover /tmp/apt-key.* files after updates with embedded gpg keys in
  deb822 sources

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in apt source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed
Status in apt source package in Kinetic:
  Fix Committed
Status in apt source package in Lunar:

  [Impact]
  When keys are embedded into deb822 sources files as Signed-By, apt writes
them to a temporary file, but the code to delete them accidentally had an if
(0) in front of the deletion, so they don't get deleted and accumulate with
each `apt update` run.

  [Test plan]
  Including a test case for this in our comprehensive integration test suite
which runs as autopkgtest, so passing autopkgtest = good.

  [Where problems could occur]
  Files could end up being removed too soon if the code is otherwise wrong?