I don't know if it's a regression. I'm not that technical and didn't
even know what Mesa was until I ran into this bug. All I know is it's
present in the Mesa shipped with Jammy but fixed in 22.3.1

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  Death Stranding(Video Game) crashes consistenly when moving right
  control stick with map open

Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in mesa source package in Jammy:
  New
Status in mesa source package in Kinetic:

  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/issues/7735#note_1674704

  99% sure it's this bug on Mesa's gitlab. Installing the kisak-mesa PPA
  fixed the issue for me. Any chance of a backport for the fix?