This bug is a duplicate of bug #1991606 but due to bug #2008514 it runs
into a timeout when marking as duplicate. Since python-debian in Ubuntu
23.04 (lunar) is fixed, I am marking this bug is fixed as well. Please
follow bug #1991606 for the updates to the stable releases.

** Changed in: python-debian (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: python-debian (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to python-debian in Ubuntu.

  python-debian has invalid version

Status in python-debian package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu: Ubuntu 20.04  (actually it's Linux Mint 20.1)
  Package: python-debian 0.1.36ubuntu1

  Python package version should correspond to PEP 440:
      https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0440/#local-version-identifiers

  It requires + sign before local version identifier, like:
      2.0.0+ubuntu0.20.4.4

  So python-debian should have version like:
      0.1.36+ubuntu1

  Actually if you'll launch pip list, you'll see:
      python-debian           0.1.36ubuntu1

  Why does it matter:
      Some package managers, like Poetry, will fail parsing this version.
      I thought to fix Poetry, but don't think I should handle not PEP
440-compliant versions
      in PEP 440 version parser.

  Notes:
      This only should apply to version, specified for pip - Python package
manager, not Apt.
      Version in Apt may stay 0.1.36ubuntu1.

  Corresponding issue for Poetry:
      https://github.com/python-poetry/poetry/issues/4022