Did I mentioned it was not convenient? :P

$ d="$(mktemp -d)"
$ lxc manpage "$d"
$ ls -1 "$d"
lxc.1
lxc.alias.1
lxc.alias.add.1
lxc.alias.list.1
lxc.alias.remove.1
lxc.alias.rename.1
lxc.cluster.1
lxc.cluster.add.1
$ ls -1 "$d" | wc -l
293

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  no lxc manpage

Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:

  Hello, I don't have an lxc manpage on my focal system:

  $ man lxc
  No manual entry for lxc

  $ dpkg -l lxd | grep lxd ; snap info lxd | grep installed
  un  lxd            <none>       <none>       (no description available)
  installed:          5.11-ad0b61e             (24483) 149MB -

  It looks a bit like none are packaged:

  $ find /snap/lxd -name '*.1.gz' -o -name '*.7.gz' -o -name '*.8.gz'
  $

  While I appreciate the online --help output, I also like having
  longer-form documentation available on a system without needing to use
  a web browser.

  Thanks

  Package: lxc (not installed)
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.25
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip