** Changed in: libtimezonemap (Ubuntu Lunar)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Marco Trevisan (Treviño) (3v1n0)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libtimezonemap in Ubuntu.

  Installer crashes after clicking on a time zone

Status in libtimezonemap package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libtimezonemap source package in Lunar:

  When I reach the "Where are you?" screen, my time zone is not
  correctly selected. Clicking the map to select my time zone causes the
  installer to crash without an error message or the option to report an
  issue. Relaunching the installer from the desktop will fail at the
  same point, but this time, I get the error message, "ubi-partman
  failed with exit code 10."

  If I go through the installer and DO NOT change the time zone, the
  installation completes successfully.

  I am performing this install with two different Virtual Machine
  platforms: Virtual Box and Gnome Boxes.

  Package: ubiquity 23.04.4
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.26.0-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CasperVersion: 1.480