The system is hung due to system-resolved crash

```
Dec 16 12:51:21 TREND-24-AF-7A systemd[1]: Started Time & Date Service.
Dec 16 12:51:24 TREND-24-AF-7A systemd[1]: systemd-resolved.service: Main
process exited, code=killed, status=11/SEGV
```

also the system-resolved service is aborted.

```
Dec 16 12:53:47 TREND-24-AF-7A systemd-resolved[2591]: Assertion
'DNS_TRANSACTION_IS_LIVE(q->state)' failed at
src/resolve/resolved-dns-query.c:520, function dns_query_complete(). Aborting.
Dec 16 12:53:47 TREND-24-AF-7A systemd[1]: systemd-resolved.service: Main
process exited, code=killed, status=6/ABRT
```

  Systemd-resolved is crashing

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in systemd source package in Focal:

  [ Impact ]

  The continuous systemd-resolved crashes delay/hang the device startup.
  And this leads to unresponsive devices in the system.

  [ Test Plan ]

  The exact steps to reproduce this issue are still not known.
  But we see this crash only in Static IP Addressing mode enabled, where
systemd-resolved is enabled for LLMNR service.
  But we were not able to see this crash in DHCP mode.

  Steps to reproduce:
  1) Powercycle the device.
  2) Soft-reboot.

  [ Where problems could occur ]

https://github.com/systemd/systemd/commit/73bfd7be042cc63e7649242b377ad494bf74ea4b.
  This commit is resolving the issue which is observed.

  Please refer to the above commit to assess the risk involved.