The newer versions added support for duktape and security team reviewed
and acked the corresponding MIR bug #1997417 now, moving forward we need
to address the MIR team feedback on duktape, migrate our rules to the
new format and resolve the autopkgtest issues found in the lunar cycle

** Description changed:

  From the NEWS file:

  This is polkit 0.106. There's a major change in this release which is
  a switch from .pkla files (keyfile-format) to .rules files
  (JavaScript).
-
- We may want to hold off on the new version because it requires rewriting
- the configuration files, and adds a dependency on mozjs185, which will
- need a MIR (and getting a MIR may be problematic)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to policykit-1 in Ubuntu.

  New PolicyKit 0.106 changes configuration file format

Status in policykit-1 package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in policykit-1 package in Debian:

  From the NEWS file: