I've copied this to #1147526 and I'm going to mark this one as duplicate
of it.

   man page for SSL_CTX_set_info_callback gives incorrect signature

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssl in Ubuntu.

  SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode man page gives incorrect signature

Status in openssl package in Ubuntu:

  The man page for SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode gives its signature
  as:

      long SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(SSL_CTX ctx, long mode);

  The correct signature is:

      long SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(SSL_CTX *ctx, long mode);

  The same goes for SSL_CTX_get_session_cache_mode, documented in the
  same manual page.