In the time being, I've ended up having to use
[cpdf](https://github.com/coherentgraphics/cpdf-binaries) to make a
mirrored copy of the PDF I want to print.  It's not ideal, but at least
I can print PDFs I can read them without looking at it through a mirror.

The command I use to flip them is ` ./cpdf -i input.pdf -hflip -o
out.pdf `

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  All PDFs when printed come out mirror image

Status in cups package in Ubuntu:

  Since updating to Ubuntu 23.04.  Whenever I try to print a PDF
  (regardless of application the PDF is open in) it will print the PDF
  in mirror image.

  If I enable printing mirror image in the settings, every other page
  become mirror image as instead. (I'm printing double sided/long edge
  print, so one side is normal and the other side becomes mirror image
  when I do this).

  I'm trying to print to a HP Colour LaserJet CP2025dn

  Note: If I print from my second device when it was running Ubuntu
  22.10 it would print normally, but as soon as I updated it to 23.04,
  it started having the same issue as well.

  Package: ubiquity (not installed)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.26.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Thu May  4 20:31:48 2023
  InstallCmdLine: BOOT_IMAGE=/casper/vmlinuz file=/cdrom/preseed/ubuntu.seed
maybe-ubiquity quiet splash ---
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.10 "Kinetic Kudu" - Release amd64 (20221020)
  SourcePackage: ubiquity
  Symptom: installation
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to lunar on 2023-04-21 (13 days ago)