This bug was fixed in the package libcanberra - 0.30-10ubuntu1.22.04.1

---------------
libcanberra (0.30-10ubuntu1.22.04.1) jammy; urgency=medium

  * d/p/gtk-module-Handle-display-closing-gracefully: Do not leak objects on
    destruction.
    As per previous fix for lp:1949200 we were leaking Gtk Widgets when they
    were manually destroyed, because we never released the reference that we
    added previously.
    Thanks to Alberts Muktupāvels for providing the test case and some analysis.
    (LP: #1983794)

 -- Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <ma...@ubuntu.com>  Wed, 11 Jan 2023
15:48:13 +0100

** Changed in: libcanberra (Ubuntu Jammy)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libcanberra in Ubuntu.

  Evolution not deleting autosave files

Status in Evolution:
  Fix Released
Status in evolution package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in libcanberra package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libcanberra source package in Jammy:
  Fix Released
Status in evolution source package in Kinetic:
  Confirmed
Status in libcanberra source package in Kinetic:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [ Impact ]

  Autosave files are not removed from evolution local state directories
  (and windows leaked)

  [ Test case ]

  1. Open evolution, and start to compose a new email
  2. Write enough text and wait few minutes so that this command returns a file
     ls -l ~/.local/share/evolution/.evolution-composer.autosave-*
  3. Close the email composer window, hitting "Do not save"
  4. ls -l ~/.local/share/evolution/.evolution-composer.autosave-* should list
no files
  5. Opening and closing again evolution should not ask to restore the previous
email

  [ Regression potential ]

  No sounds could be performed during some UI actions

  ---

  Running Ubuntu MATE, Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS. Evolution v3.44.1-0ubuntu1
  was installed with the distribution on a new system and received
  settings imported from an earlier version on another computer.

  When composing an email, if the process takes long enough an autosave
  file is created as ~/.local/share/evolution/.evolution-
  composer.autosave-xxxxxx ("xxxxxx" is a random 6 character string).
  When the email is successfully sent, the autosave file SHOULD be
  deleted. It's not. When evolution is shut down and restarted I'm asked
  if I want to recover an unfinished email. Answering No to this will
  delete the autosave file, but otherwise it persists and the recovery
  query recurs the next time I open evolution.

  Other people are having the same issue, see
  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1972. The Gnome
  people aren't dealing with it, perhaps considering it a distro-
  specific bug.

  On a system used by many people this is a potential security issue.