This bug was fixed in the package policykit-desktop-privileges - 0.22

---------------
policykit-desktop-privileges (0.22) mantic; urgency=medium

  * Include a .rules in the new javascript format for newer polkitd
  * Remove old legacy udisks1 actions (lp: #1899019)
  * Remove the network manager system connection override
    there is a similar entry included in the network-manager package
  * Update copyright, debhelper and standards version
  * Remove old breaks, update for the new polkitd binary naming

 -- Sebastien Bacher <seb...@ubuntu.com>  Mon, 05 Jun 2023 11:58:29
+0200

** Changed in: policykit-desktop-privileges (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to policykit-desktop-
privileges in Ubuntu.

  Typo in UDisks action

Status in policykit-desktop-privileges package in Ubuntu:

  It appears that com.ubuntu.desktop.pkla contains a typo in the UDisks
  section:

  [Mounting, checking, etc. of internal drives]
  Identity=unix-group:admin;unix-group:sudo

Action=org.freedesktop.udisks.filesystem-*;org.freedesktop.udisks.drive-ata-smart*;org.freedesktop.udisks2.filesystem-mount-system;org.freedesktop.udisks2.encrypted-unlock-system;org.freedesktop.udisks2.filesystem-fstab;
  ResultActive=yes

  Notice that the first two actions contain the string "udisks", rather
  than "udisks2", which appears to be a typo.

  However, the typo is actually a lucky accident because it is
  preventing a vulnerability in UDisks from being exploited. The
  vulnerable code in UDisks is protected by the
  `org.freedesktop.udisks2.filesystem-take-ownership` polkit action, so
  it will become accessible if the typo is fixed. I have separately
  reported the UDisks vulnerability to the maintainers of UDisks. I have
  attached a copy of that report for your information.

  I would recommend removing the first two actions from this file. Since
  they don't currently work, presumably nobody will miss them if they
  are removed.