Merged upstream. Will be part of the next Netplan release.

** Also affects: netplan

** Changed in: netplan

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  libnetplan integration breaks "cloned-mac-address" special values

Status in netplan:
  Fix Committed
Status in netplan.io package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I received an error from apport about a programme not working. I
  collected the data to submit. Hope this helps.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 23.10
  Package: network-manager 1.42.6-2ubuntu1