Can you please elaborate on the issue you are experiencing, and provide
steps for someone else to reproduce the problem?

** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu)

  on ubuntu 22.04 systemd fails with per interface dns configurations

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  Hi There,

  Systemd seems to work awesome, except when dns proxy is running on
  localhost ipaddress.  The below fix seems to takescare of such cases.
  Unfortunately this is not included in the latest systemd versions on
  ubuntu22.04 LTS.  Is it possible to consider our humble request and
  add this to the systemd versions supported on ubuntu22.04, it is
  creating lots of issues for our users.

  https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/25438

  I am raising this ticket as requested below

  -----snippet

  actionparsnip <question707...@answers.launchpad.net>
  Aug 5, 2023, 6:26 PM (2 days ago)
  to me

  Your question #707538 on systemd in Ubuntu changed:
  https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/systemd/+question/707538

  actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
  I suggest you report a bug. Add your URL to the bug for visibility. You
  can start the process by running:

  ubuntu-bug systemd
  --------

  Thanks in advance