Hello, I had a look at the debdiffs and they look good (clean upstream
cherry-picks). I think the packages are ready for sponsoring, but before
doing so I have a couple of questions.

1. The issue only happens *exactly* after 52 weeks, or something like
that, am I right? as I have systems that have been up for more than 1
years and their `uptime -p` is fine:

ubuntu@s1lp04:~$ uptime
 12:33:13 up 498 days, 15:50,  1 user,  load average: 0,07, 0,13, 0,40
ubuntu@s1lp04:~$ uptime -p
up 1 year, 19 weeks, 1 day, 15 hours, 50 minutes

2. I don't have a SRU hat to wear, but my impression is that the SRU
team won't find that [REGRESSION POTENTIAL] section entirely satisfying.
One question to answer is: can any production system be relying on the
"wrong" behavior of uptime? What's the worst case scenario caused by the
SRU in this case? My impression is that the change is safe, but please
expand that section a bit. (Note: the SRU template from
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates now calls that section
[Where problems could occur], to make it more clear what it is about.)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to procps in Ubuntu.

  uptime -p reports incorrect output after 52 weeks

Status in procps package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in procps source package in Focal:
  New
Status in procps source package in Jammy:

  [IMPACT]

  uptime will provide incorrect data after 52 weeks. This is at least confusing
for users utilizing this tool.
  Issue is already fixed in upstream
https://gitlab.com/procps-ng/procps/-/commit/8827c6763f79f77a126968e200b0e402de7cb749.
  Latest procps releases already include this patch (procps 4.0.3 lunar/mantic)
  The fix is needed for following set of packages:
  procps | 2:3.3.17-6ubuntu2   | jammy
  procps | 2:3.3.16-1ubuntu2   | focal

  [TEST CASE]

  UPTIME="31528920 31528800"; mkfifo uptime_fifo; while true; do cat <<<$UPTIME
> uptime_fifo; done & sudo mount -obind uptime_fifo /proc/uptime
  uptime -p
  Running above commands will result in incorrect uptime output.

  [REGRESSION POTENTIAL]

  The patch is already available in upstream, lunar/mantic releases
  already include is as well.

  [OTHER]
  Bug upstream: https://gitlab.com/procps-ng/procps/-/issues/217
  Following patch is needed for older releases:
https://gitlab.com/procps-ng/procps/-/commit/8827c6763f79f77a126968e200b0e402de7cb749